...

True Spanish Culture Experience

True Spanish Culture Experience

Barcelona being one of the world's most visited cities, it welcomes nearly 27 million people every year as tourists. The city has the total population of 1.6 million which means the city hosts exactly double of its population every month on an average. By this, one can assume the city's popularity amongst travelers. Though Barcelona actually is a beautiful place to stay there are some people who want to pickpocket so you need to be careful with your belongings and that is a big hindrance of the city. But, still are the situations one can enjoy the vacations to the fullest here.

Continual fooding Most of the travelers come to Barcelona for its tapas scene, but there are numerous good essence places where one can seek info about the foods they are eating. One can know how and where these eatables come from. Check out the 'slow food' restaurants, they deal between the radius of 100km with local suppliers and utilize seasonal ingredients only. The Flax & Kale, a split-level restaurant opened in August 2014, hosts 80 percent plant-based dishes and the remaining 20 percent contains oily fish. The only place to propound cold pressed juices in Barcelona, it offers a vegan and vegetarian menu too. Both the menus provide utterly delicious yet healthy dishes presented with a Michelin class dining. One should try Barcelona's raw vegan lasagne for sure to enjoy its loveable eating.

The Summum Restaurant & Bar of Alimara, a 4-star Hotel of Barcelona is a good choice for tourists with Catalan food which includes ‘surf and turf' sausage and squid. The restaurant's associated with Food Bank and UNICEF. The remaining food of the restaurant is packed in vacuums and distributed to a project initiated to vanish poverty and waste named as Barcelona Shares Food.

Fastvinic – a feasible sandwich cafeteria of Barcelona. Enjoy the delicious Catalan fast food with a glass of wine served at a temperature-control while your refuse recycled under energy saving LEDs.

Eco-friendly places to stay - here is lots of classy accommodation which are available at every level of budget. More than the affable prices, these accommodations are Eco-friendly too.

The Mas Salagros situated on the outskirts of Barcelona in Vallromanes. It takes just 20 minutes of time to travel there from Barcelona. It opened in July 2015 which is the best option to stay away comfortably from the turbulence and rush of the city. This is the first five-star eco-friendly resort in Spain to receive a European Bio Hotel certification. The thermal baths which also include red wine baths and the all organic vegetable garden, pigs and chickens a plus the roaming cows just provide the exact environmental friendly atmosphere. The hotel produces its own dairy products.

Another five star Meliã Barcelona Sarrià (melia.com) which is situated in the financial district of Barcelona comes amongst the most popular alternatives of tourists. Check out its own thrilling to cheese bar and has been certified from 2009, as a Biosphere Hotel.

The Input Hotel of Barcelona utilizing clean energy is a better choice too for travelers. This is a non-profit hotel with hot water from biomass boiler and enviable spot like Parc de Collserola which takes only 15 minutes by through train. This place is an ideal one to spend a vacation. The hotel has a 24hr restaurant and Monte del Tibidabo with an exotic poolside view and unique interior designing. It's just so amusing to find that the 99% of the staff is especially challenged and the hotel is one of its kinds. But the hotel is so well-managed that it simply going to bring a smile to one's face. The wheelchair access for the travelers is just impeccable.

Smart transportation - The city is just ideal for roaming with the wide and beautiful sidewalks of Av Diagonal; the eye-catching Gaudí architecture should not be spared to mention here which splashes around the whole city. The incomplete masterpiece of Gaudí architecture La Sagrada Familia is also one of the highlights of the city. If you want to make the vacation more thrilling, there are brisk yet pollution free ways to explore more

The extended web of bicycle trails, e-bike – Barcelona, is an ideal option for cyclist tourists to add more pleasure to their quest. The Barcelona e-bike rent does not only offers electrical vehicles but also provides city tour guides. They will show you more involute depictions of the most viable infrastructures.